Concrete Polishing in San Pablo CA
All Star Rents has a complete line of concrete polishing and floor prep machines. Re-surfacing existing concrete surfaces is an eco-friendly and cost effective method in many residential and commercial applications. From warehouses to pool houses, polished concrete is a great way to improve the look of existing concrete floors. Having polished concrete floors is like having granite counter tops on your floor. The shine is amazing. Maintenance costs are greatly reduced. Your floor will hold its shine much longer than any conventional sealer or wax products.
We offer certification classes and can provide referrals to contractors in your area that can help you get the perfect floor.
The Lavina line of machines offers a fast and thorough way to prepare any concrete surface for any type of floor covering or overlay. The fast and aggressive diamond tooling from Superabrasive is second to none. You can remove glues, mastics and epoxy quickly. More than 5,000 sq, feet per day. We also carry specialty scraping tools for really tough and hard epoxy and coatings. Put us to the test…you’ll be amazed at the results!
We serve the greater Bay Area and Sacramento, California region with our concrete polishing line of equipment. Including: San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, Roseville, Stockton, Santa Rosa and Reno, NV.
QC Metal Bond - The Quick Change system is a new tooling style. Instead of buttons that are welded to single-use "disposable" plates, the Quick Change system features replaceable trapezoid pads that easily slide in and out of a reusable plate - no bolting required! Instead of bolts or screws, the metal bonded trapezoid pads are held into place by a tapered "dove tail" system, further strengthened by a magnetic backing, making tool changes a breeze!
Calibra Grinding Discs - The Calibra grinding discs are designed for the removal of difficult scratches which are sometimes left behind by the metal bond grinding steps. An essential tool for any operator who will be grinding, Calibra save valuable time by eliminating the need for multiple passes with metal plates. These discs are best for hard concrete applications as the life of Calibra is shorter when used on soft floors. Since these tools are also built with a Velcro backing, they will work with most other brands of polishing/grinding machines that utilize Velcro tooling, making them even more versatile!
V-Harr Premium Polishing Pads - The V-HARR Premium Polishing Pads were originally designed for mechanically polishing and restoring concrete. V-HARR is also ideal for terazzo and hard stone floors, and can be used under any planetary floor polisher. The high quality felt works between the resin segments to clean the floor as well. We offer V-HARR in a variety of sizes to accommodate many different applications. Dry use is strongly recommended, however, V-HARR will produce remarkable gloss results on Black granite when used wet. V-HARR is also an excellent source for concrete floor maintenance.
Use the Lavina machines to remove:
- Leveling compounds
- Rubber backing
- And more…
- Retail TI projects
- Hanger Bays
- Manufacturing Plants
- Repair Shops
- Parking Structures
Benefits to having a polished concrete floor
- Lower maintenance costs – Look at the floors in your major "big box" retail locations and you will likely see polished floors. They have determined that they can save from the lower maintenance requirements for these floors.
- Reduced energy bills – Higher polished floors have greater reflectivity which means you can use fewer (or lower wattage) lights which will reduce your energy bill.
- Safety – Standard VC tile has a slip coefficient of 0.40 to 0.52. The Lavina polisher will provide a rating of nearly 0.85 which makes it more slip resistant-even in wet conditions.
- Endless design options – With the Ameripolish color process, a professional polisher can offer many different colors and designs on your floors.
- Eco-Friendly – You are "re-using" an existing slab rather than adding more produced product on top of it. And to clean it you only use water – no chemicals.
- Long Lasting – A floor polished using the Lavina system will produce a floor that is harder, chip resistant, fade resistant and has nothing on it that can peel off. It is like having natural stone on your floors!
- Excellent Investment – Costs per square foot are in line with many other flooring options.
Let All Star Rents help you…
Homeowners - The machines require training and certification – polishing concrete is not a "do it yourself" project. But we offer training classes to contractors throughout Northern California who are then put on our referral list. We can provide you with this list and you can be assured of hiring a contractor trained in the Lavina Pro System. If you are an owner-builder or feel like you have the skill and ability to take it on…our classes are open to you as well!
Contractors - We offer ongoing certification classes that will give you and your crew the necessary training to offer this product to your clients. We are the Northern California distributor for the Superabrasive line of equipment and the Ameripolish line of colors and densifiers. We are also affiliated with Concrete Polishing HQ – a master distributor and trainer in the Lavina Pro System. The support and training is excellent. You can count on All Star Rents to have what you need…when you need it.